Now that Valentines Day is official past us, we can start thinking about spring break! Yay! Whos ready? While the mention of a spring vacation may conjure up thoughts of poolside, bikinis and pretty spring dresses, it may also conjure up fear.
Fear that your legs are NOT ready. No worries, we have a bit of time. Get going with the squats, self-tanner and cheery pedi! And, pull out your razor. Its time to shave again.
I, for one, shave all winter long but I know some of you ladies opt to skip the step because youre covered up. No more! Its sexy to be smooth!
Get the Perfect Shave and Leave Razor Burn Behind:
- Invest in a GOOD razor. Yes, expensive but so worth it!
- Shave late in your shower so the hot water has time to soften skin.
- Use shaving cream, a cream cleanser or hair conditioner. Creamy, thick coverage is key.
- Shave from the ankle up in smooth, straight strokes. Rinse razor and repeat on next section of leg.
- Go slower around ankles, knees and bikini area.
- Pat dry and apply moisturizer
- Apply Murad Razor Burn Rescue* to bikini area.
There is nothing worse than preparing for a day in your swimwear than to have embarrassing razor burn. Keep your skin burn free by following the steps above!
*Murad Razor Burn Rescue uses glycolic acid and tea tree oil to exfoliate dead, pore-clogging skin cells and kill blemish-causing bacteria to prevent blemishes and ingrown hairs. Moisturizing antioxidants condition the skin while neutralizing free radicals, helping to keep the skin smooth and youthful. Inflammation and redness is diminished and various irritations are calmed, leaving the skin pure and smooth.
Dont be greedyshare this secret with your husband too!
Available at DermStore.com, $35
Get Connected: Twitter: Facebook.com/DermStore
- Creating the Perfect Vivid Lip
- Q&A with Top NYC-Based Dermatologist and Author, Debra Jaliman
- 3 Ways to Get Your Hands Ready for Spring
- Fox & Rose 7th Floor Members Club Secret SaleFox & Rose 7th Floor Members Club Secret Sale
- Step Out of Dry, Dull Skin and Fall Into Good Skincare Habits (+ enter to win)