- Waterlogged feet. Frostbitten ankles. Pruny toes. Sometimes walking in a winter wonderland isn’t all cracked up to be. Don’t reach for your skis just yet, however. If whiteout conditions are in your forecast, mush through the slush with a pair of sturdy yet comfy snow boots that are as easy on the eye as they are the planet and the critters that inhabit it. Above, J-41′s cruelty-free Mountaineer boot ($77), which features a quilted nylon shaft. soft faux-fur trim, and a non-marking outsole made of partially recycled rubber.
Pages: 1 2 3
- 10 Eco-Friendly (and Vegan!) Flip-Flops to Slip Into This Summer
- New Balance 1300 Classics Retro Running Sneakers (M1300NB)
- Vans Van Doren Sk8-Hi Reissue In Maroon (VN-0QG26G7)
- UGG Australia Scuffette Slippers in Espresso (5661-ESP)
- Clae Debuts Vegan Versions of Popular “Bruce,” “Strayhorn” Sneakers